As of January’s endish I will be leaving with my mum and my best friend on a Disney trip (and leaving the rest of our families at home hehe). My mum and I were there as early as October, and my best friend has not been since she was 3, so over 20 years ago.
It’s going to be fun, and I am quite excited to regale you with the details!
Here are our plans as follows:
Check into Bay Lake Tower 2 Bedroom Suite for 7 nights
- Stop at Target to pick up grocery miscellany
- Stop at Arby’s cause we barely have them here (or Cracker Barrell)
- Check into hotel
- Go to Downtown Disney (maybe) or explore the hotel!
- Chef Mickey’s Buffet Dinner
- Maybe go to MK cause it’s extra magic hours!
- Pirates FP
- Be Our Guest Lunch
- Haunted Mansion
- Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern
- Wishes FP
- Dinosaur FP
- Kilimanjaro Safari FP
- Quick Service Lunch
- Festival of the Lion King FP
- Trail’s End for Dinner
- Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare
- Chefs de France Dinner
- Illuminations FP
- Probably more Magic Kingdom
- Cinderella’s Royal Table Dinner
- Universal Studios
- Hollywood Studios
- Toy Story Midway Mania FP
- Star Tours FP
- Lights, Motor, Action, Stunt Show FP
- Minnie’s Seasonal Dine Dinner at Hollywood and Vine
We will be reviewing the hotel based on:
- Theming/style of the hotel
- Proximinity/Ease of getting to the parks
We will be reviewing restaurants based on:
- Wait time
- And of course, taste!